[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4842: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3947)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4844: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3947)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4845: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3947)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4846: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3947)
Desperately seeking her (Anker Hostel Oslo 9th of July)! • Weltreiseforum, Reisetipps und Reiseinfos für Backpacker und Rucksackreisende

Desperately seeking her (Anker Hostel Oslo 9th of July)!

Wo sich Knut und Elfi "Gute Nacht" sagen...

Desperately seeking her (Anker Hostel Oslo 9th of July)!

Beitragvon Jean-Mi » Mittwoch 19. Juli 2006, 19:32

'Tschuldigung mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. So I'm gonna write in English.

My name is Jean-Michel and I'm French. I am desesperately looking for a german speaking (German? Swiss? Austrian?) girl (short dark hair, not very tall... but so pretty with a lovely smile and beautiful eyes) who was staying at Oslo Anker Hostel on the 9th and 10th of July with 1 or 2 female friends (one of them was very tall and thin) !!! Cos I fancy you (her)!! I don't even know your (her) name but had a crush on you (her)!!

All I know is that you were watching the World Cup Final in Anker Hostel as I was. You were writing some kind of a diary as well. I spent most of the match looking at you! After the game, you even sat on the couch, just beside me!!! I was so paralysed... I couldn't even talk to you (her)!! Sometimes I feel I am so stupid!!

So if you recognize yourself as the girl I'm talking about, I would be more than happy if you contact me (my e-mail is jmdenisbzh@yahoo.com) !!! If you're one of her friends, that would very kind of you, if you could give her my e-mail so that can contact me if she feels like it!

I'd love to know more about you. I hope you'd like to know more about me as well.

Tschüss. Bis bald, hoffe ich!
Jean-Mi
Pauschaltourist